Only A Few Left
Ana Rodriguez Large Checker Rug
Madewell Marketplace offers a curated selection of brands and makers we love. These partners handle fulfillment and customer service for all items sold.
ANA RODRIGUEZ will ship this item in a separate package and handle customer service and returns for the order.
Selected Size: ONE SIZE
FINAL SALE: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
Product DetailsFor the Hometown Heroes Collective, we teamed up with Nest to celebrate makers nationwide with all kinds of business-boosting support. Part of our class of 2021, Ana Rodriguez is a Seattle-based artist who creates incredible hand-tufted textiles. Crafted from deadstock, recycled and reclaimed wool yarns, this checkered rug is backed with felt so it can be used on the floor or hung on a wall.
- 36" x 24".
- Due to the handmade nature, each rug will show individual differences.
- Exact colors will vary according to yarn availability, color schemes will remain consistent.
- Wool and wool blend yarns, felt backing, cotton trim.
- Spot clean only, vacuum as needed.
- Made in the USA.
- This description was written by Ana Rodriguez.