Cruiser Straight Crop Jeans: Two-Tone Edition
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsInspired by the throwback cool of '70s do-it-yourself denim, these jeans were artfully pieced together before being perfectly distressed by hand. A true cool-girl fit, this straight-leg style has the look of a just-right vintage find (as in, they look particularly great from behind).
- Monogramming available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters for $10 (free for Madewell Insiders), please call 866 544 1937.
- Premium 94% cotton/5% poly/1% elastane denim from the renowned Orta mill and 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Italy's Candiani mill.
- Medium indigo wash with hand distressing and a raw hem.
- Matte silver hardware, contrast stitching with double needle details.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a straight leg.
- Front rise: 10 1/2"; inseam: 26 1/2"; leg opening for size 25: 13 3/4".
- Machine wash.
- Select stores.