Cruiser Straight Jeans: Selvedge Edition
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsA true cool-girl fit, these straight-leg jeans have the look of a just-right vintage find (i.e., they look particularly great from behind). This pair was crafted in best-of-the-best selvedge denim woven in Japan on old-school shuttle looms—the finished edge really pops when you cuff them.
- Monogramming available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters for $10 (free for Madewell Insiders), please call 866 544 1937.
- Premium 98% cotton/2% poly denim from Japan's legendary Kaihara mill.
- A deep indigo wash with an authentic worn-in look.
- Copper hardware, contrast stitching.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a straight leg.
- Front rise: 10 1/2"; inseam: 28"; leg opening for size 25: 14".
- Machine wash.
- Madewell.com only.