Flea Market Flare Jeans in Maribel Wash
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsThis leg-lengthening jean is our own icon in the making. With a high rise and a 33" inseam, it gives you that '70s cover-girl look—not to mention an unbeatably sweet rearview. Made of best-of-the-best denim, this pair has a perfectly worn-in crease down the center, giving it the feel of a beloved hand-me-down.
- Monogramming now available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters (initials, a pet's nickname, your hometown) for $10, please call 866 544 1937—FYI, we love red or navy thread with denim.
- Premium 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Turkish mill Orta.
- Faded indigo wash with distressing and a worn-in crease from the knees down.
- Copper hardware, contrast stitching.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a flare leg.
- Front rise: 9 3/4"; inseam: 33"; leg opening for size 25: 21".
- Machine wash.