Flea Market Flare Overalls in Rita Wash
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsOur '70s cover-girl flares reborn as sleek, legs-for-days overalls. Made of best-of-the-best denim, this one-piece is undeniably sophisticated (and guarantees an unbeatably sweet rearview).
- Premium 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Italy's Candiani mill.
- Clean indigo wash with subtle hand distressing.
- Exposed side zip with tab detail.
- Copper buttons, antique silver buckles, contrast stitching.
- Fitted through hip and thigh, with a flared leg.
- Front rise: 9 1/4"; inseam: 33"; leg opening for size XS: 23".
- Machine wash.