LAUDE the Label Set of Three Protective Face Masks
Sale Price $24.00
Selected Size: ONE SIZE
FINAL SALE: This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
Product DetailsCombining her passion for social justice and experience in the fashion industry, LAUDE the Label (formerly known as Tribe Alive) founder Carly Burson provides meaningful employment to female artisans—who create covetable clothing and accessories—around the world. These 100% cotton face masks are designed to keep you and your loved ones safe, meet a need in our community and keep our seamstresses in Guatemala employed. Our masks are made from one of our remnant 100% cotton fabrics.
- Please note: As we are repurposing remnant fabrics, we cannot guarantee what fabrics may be in your order.
- Behind-the-ear elastic and pleating for a more secure fit.
- 100% cotton.
- Wash and dry on high heat after each use.
- These are not direct substitutes for N95, surgical or procedural masks and are not FDA approved.
- This description was written by LAUDE the Label.