Madewell x Where I Was From™ Slim Straight Crop Jeans
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsWe teamed up with Claire Lampert and Stacy Daily of cult-favorite online shop Where I Was From on a limited-edition collection of modern closet essentials with a throwback vibe. The inspiration? Think traveling to a New Mexico lavender farm with a suitcase of vintage scores. Take these straight-leg jeans—they are crafted of old-school "broken" denim with its distinctive zigzag weave and washed in colors that give a nod to the stucco walls of the Southwest.
- Premium 100% cotton broken denim.
- Stucco-inspired white or garment-dyed lavender finished with artful tearing at the knees.
- Antique silver hardware, contrast stitching.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a relaxed slim leg.
- Front rise: 11"; inseam: 25 1/2"; leg opening for size 25: 16 3/4".
- Machine wash.
- Select stores.