Lean and sexy with a 9" rise (right in '70s rock-muse territory), this one's legs-for-days look and supersleek effect come from using denim from some of the world's best mills.
- Monogramming now available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters (initials, a pet's nickname, your hometown) for $10, please call 866 544 1937—FYI, we love red or navy thread with denim.
- Premium 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Japan's legendary Kaihara mill.
- Medium indigo wash with artful rip-and-repair details.
- Copper hardware, contrast stitching.
- Sit slightly above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a slim leg.
- Front rise: 9"; inseam: 28 1/2"; leg opening for size 25: 10".
- Machine wash.