Inspired by the throwback cool of '70s do-it-yourself denim, these jeans were artfully pieced together before being perfectly distressed by hand. A true cool-girl fit, this straight-leg style has the look of a just-right vintage find (as in, they look particularly great from behind).
- Monogramming available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters for $10 (free for Madewell Insiders), please call 866 544 1937.
- Premium 94% cotton/5% poly/1% elastane denim from the renowned Orta mill and 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Italy's Candiani mill.
- Medium indigo wash with hand distressing and a raw hem.
- Matte silver hardware, contrast stitching with double needle details.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a straight leg.
- Front rise: 10 1/2"; inseam: 26 1/2"; leg opening for size 25: 13 3/4".
- Machine wash.
- Select stores.