Norden The Tova Parka
Product DetailsEstablished in 2018, Nodren makes performance outerwear from recycled waste that is functional and sustainable. The Tova is a comfortable cold-weather approach is simple: stay warm, look good and be environmentally responsible. Subtle tailoring and deep front pockets make it downtown appropriate while its water-resistant shell, storm-ready cuffs and articulated hood will let you embrace the winter trails. Breathable laminated and water-resistant shell. Stylish, fitted upper back and waist seams.
- Articulated hood to move with your head.
- Sealed seams through upper body and hood.
- Two-way front zipper with hidden-snap outer flap.
- Mid-body chamois-lined inner pockets.
- Inner phone and storage pockets.
- Double access, Micro-Polar lined outer pockets with snap.
- Hidden mitten cuffs with thumbhole jersey.
- Reflective arm strip.
- Heavily taped inner wind-guard flap for added zipper protection and warmth.
- Shell: 100% Polyester / Oxford.
- Insulation: 100% Polyester / Shredded Polyfill.
- Machine wash.
- This description was written by Norden.
Shipping & Returns
Our Labels We Love partner will ship this item in a separate package and handle customer service and returns for the order. This item cannot be returned to Madewell stores. For more on our Marketplace, please visit our Marketplace FAQs.
Madewell Insiders qualify for free shipping and free returns on all orders, including items from this seller. However, not all shipping methods may be available for this seller. Available shipping methods for this seller can be seen at checkout.