Petite Cali Demi-Boot Jeans in Comfort Stretch: Eco Edition
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsIntroducing our Eco Collection (!). The fabric: Feel-good organic cotton denim from Italy's Candiani mill, sustainably dyed using—for real—shrimp shells (the upshot—it requires 65% less chemicals and 75% less H2O than conventional fabric). The factory: the innovative Saitex, which recycles 98% of its water and uses renewable energy like solar power. The fit: mini-flare jeans with the look of rigid but a touch of stretch for comfort.
- We recommend getting these in your usual size—they'll feel tight at first but break in perfectly.
- Fitted through hip and thigh with a flare leg.
- Front rise: 9"; inseam: 23 1/2"; leg opening for size 25: 16 1/4".
- Premium 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Italy's renowned Candiani mill.
- Machine wash.
- 5'4" and below? Try our petite inseam; 5'9"-5'11"? Choose Tall.