Retro Crop Bootcut Jeans: Two-Tone Edition
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsOur latest take on a boyfriend fit was inspired by the kind of old-school cowboy jeans we always wish we could find at a thrift store. With a tall rise can be worn high at the natural waist or low and slouchy (hello, options), this bootcut style is pieced for a look that gives a nod to cool '70s do-it-yourself denim.
- We recommend getting these in your usual size—they'll feel tight at first but stretch out juuuuuuust enough after a couple of wears.
- Monogramming available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters for $10 (free for Madewell Insiders), please call 866 544 1937.
- Premium 100% cotton ringspun denim.
- Two worn-in shades of indigo with allover fading.
- Copper hardware, contrast stitching.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a flare leg.
- Front rise: 11"; inseam: 25"; leg opening for size 25: 17".
- Machine wash.
- Madewell.com only.