The Perfect Vintage Jean: Step-Hem Edition
Sorry! This item was so popular, it sold out.
But click here to see other styles we think you’ll like.
Product DetailsOur Perfect Summer Jean gets a year-round makeover thanks to a slightly longer inseam, a just-right darker wash and, in the case of this pair, a cool hand-cut raw hem that's just a touch longer in back (for that hemmed-it-yourself look). With a '90s-supermodel-inspired high rise that perfectly accentuates the waist, these look like the kind of wear-forever vintage jeans that are far too hard to find.
- Monogramming available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters for $10 (free for Madewell Insiders), please call 866 544 1937.
- Premium 100% cotton denim from the renowned Orta mill.
- An old-school dark indigo wash with a lovingly worn-in look and a cool raw hem.
- Copper hardware, contrast stitching.
- Sits above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a slim leg.
- Front rise: 11"; inseam: 26"/27"; leg opening for size 25: 12 3/4".
- Machine wash.
- Select stores.