Tribe Alive™ Set of Three Protective Face Masks
Sale Price $18.00
Selected Size: ONE SIZE
Product DetailsFounded by veteran traveler Carly Burson, Tribe Alive collaborates with female artisans worldwide on designs handcrafted from ethically sourced materials. These 100% cotton protective face masks are designed to keep you and your loved ones safe, meet an immediate need in our community and keep our seemstresseses in Guatemala employed. Our protective masks are made from one of our remnant 100% cotton fabrics—handwoven textiles and upcycled denim. An important intersection of safety and sustainability
- Please note: As we are repurposing remnant fabrics, we cannot guarantee what fabrics may be in your order.
- Behind-the-ear elastic and pleating for a more secure fit.
- 100% cotton masks are reusable and washable and must be washed before wear.
- Wash and dry on high heat after each use.
- This description was written by Tribe Alive.