Only A Few Left
Wide-Leg Crop Jeans in Ellendale: Pieced Edition
Product DetailsInspired by the throwback cool of '70s do-it-yourself denim, these wide-leg crop jeans were artfully pieced together before being perfectly distressed by hand. The higher-than-high 10 1/2" rise looks extra sleek thanks to a tricky detail—Magic Pockets in front that offer an extra layer of holds-you-in sorcery for a smooth look (plus, a touch of added stretch ensures you're still totally comfortable). Go ahead and tuck in your shirt—you've got nothing to hide in these jeans.
- Monogramming available for US customers: To have this item embroidered with up to nine letters for $10 (free for Madewell Insiders), please call 866 544 1937.
- Premium 94% cotton/5% poly/1% elastane denim from the renowned Orta mill and 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Italy's Candiani mill.
- Subtly worn-in wash; welt coin pocket.
- Copper button, contrast stitching.
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a wide leg.
- Front rise: 10 1/2"; inseam: 24"; leg opening for size 25: 22 1/2".
- Machine wash.
- Select stores.