9" High-Rise Skinny Jeans in Comfort Stretch: Eco Edition
Product DetailsIntroducing our Eco Collection (!). The fabric: Feel-good organic cotton denim from Italy's Candiani mill, sustainably dyed using—for real—shrimp shells (the upshot—it requires 65% less chemicals and 75% less H2O than conventional fabric). The factory: the innovative Saitex which recycles 100% of its water and uses renewable energy like solar power. The fit: skinny with the look of rigid jeans, but a touch of stretch for comfort.
- We recommend getting these in your usual size—they'll feel tight at first but break in perfectly.
- Front rise: 9"; inseam: 28 1/2"; leg opening for size 25: 10 3/4".
- Sit above hip, fitted through hip and thigh, with a skinny leg.
- Premium 98% cotton/2% elastane denim from Italy's renowned Candiani mill.
- Machine wash.
- 5'4" and below? Try our petite inseam; 5'9"-5'11"? Choose Tall.